Claussen COVERS his tummy with urine! Help!

Well, the hill I think kind of messes up his balance (it's very steep) so he kinda rocks around.

But I don't know how he's doing it, really. He's just got a a VERY furry tummy and when he pees, the stream hits part of his skirt But I don't want to cut the skirt because it will look wierd...
 
I wouldn't want to cut it either so the baby wipes suggestion is probably good idea. Maybe when he goes he is just in a hurry to get back to playing and starts off again before he's quite finished causing some to get in his fur.
 
Peeing

There was someone on the site a while back who talked about 'conformation' and explained that with Harper and her anal glands needing to be expressed that it was maybe due to the way the dog is made, with Harper her tail does not go up as much as it should. Harper is a girl, so I don't know how it works with boys.

Best,
Kate
 
Back
Top