BarbV
Forums Celebrity
Still laughing about your comments on the hemorroid cream! I honestly can't remember where I got the tip, but it actually may have been on the actual Dremmel website (or maybe they emailed me the info....I can't seem to find it at the moment, but I'll try later)
As for introducing the dremmel, the real thing is actually quieter than a Pedipaws or Peticure, and works infinitely better, and faster - and without the "heat buildup" . And not alot more expensive. Introducing is a gradual process. Starting with just laying it on the floor for them to sniff at, then turning it on (behind your back so they get used to the sound), to turning it on in front of them, then just touching their body with the other end to get used to the vibration.
I'll never use clippers again. Bacca sleeps through the whole event. Indy is still skittish about his front feet, but goes limp by the time I move to his hind paws.
As for introducing the dremmel, the real thing is actually quieter than a Pedipaws or Peticure, and works infinitely better, and faster - and without the "heat buildup" . And not alot more expensive. Introducing is a gradual process. Starting with just laying it on the floor for them to sniff at, then turning it on (behind your back so they get used to the sound), to turning it on in front of them, then just touching their body with the other end to get used to the vibration.
I'll never use clippers again. Bacca sleeps through the whole event. Indy is still skittish about his front feet, but goes limp by the time I move to his hind paws.