Crate Query

Would it be weird to have two dog crates, one in the master bedroom for nighttime sleeping and then one in a utility/rec type room during the day for when I am gone? Would the dog feel out of place in that situation? Wondering if anyone has done something like that. I'm used to having one crate in the laundry room for our family dog, but when I'm on my own I'd like my dog to stay in the same room as me at night.

we have a crate (2'x3'x26") in one room for Belle when we leave her for a bit to go shopping, and a smaller one in the car for travelling. Belle sleeps on a blanket on the floor next to our bed at night. never makes a peep.

Dogs are secure in crates..
 
wire crates in the living room- for meals and safety crating
soft crates in the bedroom for sleeping
more soft crates in the car for travel
I think that about 8 crates in the house and 3 in the car :winkgrin:
and 2 more at my Dad's house :yes:
 
Back
Top