Cara Sandler
Forums Enthusiast
They have a fantastic obedience competition too! Good luck, I'm sure you will have a great time!!!
.
Thank you! Spirit and I are very excited!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They have a fantastic obedience competition too! Good luck, I'm sure you will have a great time!!!
.


Thank you!oooh- how exciting.
good luck
make sure someone gets videos..................................![]()
Thank you!
And we will have video - there is a professional videographer for the event, plus we will all be taping each others runs as well.

LOL, thanks Lanie! I have stopped worrying about the teeter. And I will definitely have fun. Actually, a lot more fun now that I'm not worried about the teeter#1: Have fun
#2: Share the videos with us.
#3: Don't worry about the teeter (or anything else, See #1)![]()