Daddies doggie wash

I blow dry my two just because it goes faster. It seems to take them forever to dry if I let them air dry, and I think their fur looks nicer if I dry it.

Neither is a huge fan of the blow dryer, so I've come up with a way to dry them but still give them the option to get away if they get tired of it. I sit in the doorway of the bathroom (it's a pretty small bathroom) and just aim the blowdryer into the bathroom. The dogs wander around the bathroom and go to the far corner when they need a break from the blow dryer :)
 
If I wash her at home I do the same as corbinam. I just hate all the clean up afterwards. We have a public dog wash that we have been going to. Has the big dog wash tubs, shower head and even shampoo and conditioner if you want (I prefer my own). It also has a hair dryer which works wonders. Drys her pretty quickly, Shelby doesn't love it but tolerates it. To me it is worth the couple of bucks so I don't have to cleanup afterwards.
 
Sometimes at the cottage, I'll bathe the dogs outside.....the use the grass to try themselves off.....leaves a lovely tinge of green to their white ruffs, but funnily enough, it doesn't last! After a day, their are sparkling white again! :confused2::yes:
 
I just bathed my two and they are on the porch air drying- about time to go brush them. I have Zak's groomer coming Saturday to groom him. Maggie will get her ears done but she hates getting brushed so Zak will get the works.

I have not tried to use the blow dryer on them, used to on my first sheltie.
 
Back
Top