Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Deacon update & puppy food observation

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Sandy in CT, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Forums Sage

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Ask and you shall receive... (it's a video though)

Ann, Elei, RikyR and 5 others like this.
  2. Wendy C

Wendy C Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2019
    what a gorgeous pup, coop had bowel issues and last May when we took him in for his annual the Vet said...sensitive tummy and get him off the food he was on because it had chicken in it. That was Royal Canin. She gave me a list of foods for sensitive tummy and skin and we gave Hills dd Venison & Sweet Potato a shot. I should say our Vet takes the food back if there is an issue. Within 4 days Coop was having wonderful poops! lol And yes where else can folks talk poop and everyone gets it!:):poop::ROFLMAO:

Ann, RikyR, Piper's mom and 3 others like this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Loved that!!! What a cutie Deacon is!
    Loved his singing!
    Edit...Finnie loved the squeaking and singing too...he came running from the other room where he was having a nap to see what the noise was. He was a howler when he was a pup too. Now he howls if Blueberry has a toy lol.

4. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    That singing is just adorable!

I switched Kismet to PPP Salmon and had no problems with poop or drinking or peeing.

His drinking might just be an exploration thing, or he could have an upset tummy. Nausea is the main reason mine will drink more unexpectantly.

5. Elei

Elei Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2019
    So cute! Thanks for the video! I love his singing ❤️

Piper's mom, Sharon7 and Sandy in CT like this.