Dear Kasey has crossed the Bridge

I'm sorry you lost Kasey, he was a gorgeous boy. The first pic of him you posted just melted my heart & the second one shows his sweet personality so well. He achieved fame with his runaway antics didn't he!
 
What a heart wrenching loss you must be going through now with your loss of dear Kasey. You were so supportive and I know he understood you wanted to help him. May fond memories of your life with him eventually fill the pain you are feeling now.

Prayers being sent your way...
 
So sorry for you loss. Tough days ahead, but soon all the good memories of Kasey will mend you broken heart.
 
Thanks everyone.

I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our Samoyed, Sunshine, to the same nasal cavity cancer several years ago.

Kasey was blessed to have known the years of love he shared with you. May he now rest in peace.

Trini

Until this happened I never heard of nasal cavity cancer, but after I posted about Kasey I've seen a few people who's dog died from it.

He achieved fame with his runaway antics didn't he!

He sure did and he had a lot of people we never met before out looking for him over those 20 days. Would you believe he didn't lose one pound after all that time. The last report we got before his capture was a man was throwing out scrap pieces of ham for the crows and then he'd see Kasey come by and eat it. With all the postings I put up, he said he didn't see it until the same day we caught him.
 
I am so very sorry to hear of your dear Kasey's passing.

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family at this time.
 
tim - So sorry for your loss of your dear Kasey .

Sending my sympathy at this difficult time.
 
Back
Top