corbinam
Moderator
Today when I came home from work I noticed that Lexi's third eyelid is showing in just the very corner of one eye (just the tiniest bit--I had to look closely to confirm it wasn't the whites of her eye).
I looked at her eye and noticed that she had a little hair on her bottom eyelid. We already know she has distichia, so I plucked the hair (Lexi is SUCH a good girl!), but nothing else seemed wrong.
Could the irritation from the distichia have caused her third eyelid to protrude a little? Or is it unrelated? I'm worried!
I looked at her eye and noticed that she had a little hair on her bottom eyelid. We already know she has distichia, so I plucked the hair (Lexi is SUCH a good girl!), but nothing else seemed wrong.
Could the irritation from the distichia have caused her third eyelid to protrude a little? Or is it unrelated? I'm worried!