Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Do you have a sheltie toy box.

Discussion in 'Toys' started by SheepOfBlue, Oct 26, 2009.

1. wjo53

wjo53 Forums Enthusiast

April's bed is in the living room, and a couple of dozen toys are piled beside it rather neatly (odd, considering it's Dad that does that), with the exception of 'Sunny', 'Chip', 'The Beav', and 'Wabbit', which are placed on the back of her bed, watching over her as she sleeps.

2. seashel

seashel Forums Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2010
    Kent, UK
    Ahhh, the Toy Box. Let me tell you a story...

When Revel was a pup he had a cardboard box which originally held tomatos in the supermarket, just the right size for a sheltie pup to sleep in and didn't matter if he chewed it. He went through one but when I got the second one for him he was really too big, so I put the toys in it. At the time I worked in a garage and we sold chocolate sweets (where I got the idea for Revel's name - one brand is called 'Revels') So when I was restocking the shelves I saved all of the 'Revels' boxes, cut the brand name out and stuck it all over the tomato box, so no one could be in any doubt they were Revel's toys. This cardboard box is now almost 11 years old and survived the arrival of Yogi too and it's stuffed to bursting with all their favourite things. I would supply a pic but camera batteries need recharging so cannot download at the mo. Maybe tomorrow:smile2:

3. Sackett

Sackett Forums Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2010
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    Everett has one at our house and my parents. But it only holds 2 toys he cares about, the BALL and the rope bone for rare occasions. all the other toys merely make him hunt for the BALL.

4. Belladora

Belladora Forums Enthusiast

Feb 10, 2010
    Rowlett, Texas
    Here is Bella's toy boxes

my toys.jpg