Calliesmom
Moderator
you have to make a roll out of the tape- there are many threads on here about how to tape ears..................Do you use glue with the tape?
Maybe I don't have the best tape.
It is not double sided.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you have to make a roll out of the tape- there are many threads on here about how to tape ears..................Do you use glue with the tape?
Maybe I don't have the best tape.
It is not double sided.
you have to make a roll out of the tape- there are many threads on here about how to tape ears..................
so when you put the tape in the ear, you should warm the tape to help it stick by holding the ear with the tape in it for at least a minute- yes I know, way harder than it soundsDid try. Tape falls off.
We are hopeless, I fear.lol

so when you put the tape in the ear, you should warm the tape to help it stick by holding the ear with the tape in it for at least a minute- yes I know, way harder than it sounds![]()
You want to use the Japanese ear tape (also called Sheltie ear tape) it's not a double sided tape. I just cut about a 2-3" piece of tape (depending on the size of ears) and make a roll with it. I then place it just above where the cartilage starts and fold the ear tip down onto it where you want it to break. I believe it can be ordered from Wickets by Mel but may be available at other places if your in the United StatesDo you use glue with the tape?
Maybe I don't have the best tape.
It is not double sided.
Thank you.You want to use the Japanese ear tape (also called Sheltie ear tape) it's not a double sided tape. I just cut about a 2-3" piece of tape (depending on the size of ears) and make a roll with it. I then place it just above where the cartilage starts and fold the ear tip down onto it where you want it to break. I believe it can be ordered from Wickets by Mel but may be available at other places if your in the United States
I don't use glue with the tape, although I do spray it with started fluid to increase the stickiness...some people have success with just the tape. Whatever works best for you but Sheltie ear tape is the best.
Ok have seen that recommended.An easier and safer method than gum is gylcerine. Buy a bottle at the pharmacy counter -- you may have to ask the pharmacist for pure gylcerine -- and put a small amount on the inside and outside tip of the ear daily or every other day. Wash it off about once a week and start again.