I am delighted to tell you that the two newest members of our household, George and Winston, have arrived and are settling in!
These two 9-year old shelties belonged to a man who became very ill and now cannot look after them. They arrived last night from my friend who looked after them for 6 months while the man was in the hospital (she is a real hero).
They are the most fabulous boys! I'd love to add photos but I don't know how. The photo button just says I have no media in "the gallery" but I don't know where the gallery is!
George looks more like a rough collie than a sheltie, but he's 100% sheltie and all cuddles and loveliness....
One of my resident girls ( German Spitz, aged 13) is very welcoming as the shelties are mellow and easy. The other is a bit jealous but putting up with it all.
To embed photos in your posts you need to be a premium member. Otherwise save the photo so a photo sharing site like photobucket and include a link to the photo in your post. People are happy to follow links.
I don't know if this link will work but this is George and Winston. I was just told that they are not 9-years old. Winston (the smaller one) is 10 and George (who admittedly looks like a rough collie!) is only 8. So....here they are!
Can anyone tell me what colours they are? I am not sure what these colours are called.
Winston looks like a sable and George looks like a tri-color. That's if I'm seeing the size correctly from that angle. Beautiful boys. And I LOVE the names.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.