First bath

I'm lazy, so I've never actually done the full bath at home myself. I just schedule a full meal deal grooming when its time.

That being said, I'm READY if disaster strikes and I have to do it myself.

I bought a rubber shower hose attachment that will attach to my tub fawcett. I have the shampoo. And when and if, I ever need to do it myself, I'll save my back and do it Chris' way....climb in the tub with the pup - bathing suit optional! :lol:
 
Since its warm out, and the rain has given us a break, its bath time around here. I just let them air dry. Lady has a coarse coat and it takes forever just to wet her down. Lucky is silky and it easier to give him a bath. I have to rinse longer on Lady to make sure I get the soap out then I do wetting her
down. Lucky of course I rinse alot too, but the silky coat rinses great. Of course they get a conditioner on them also for easy brushing.
 
Back
Top