First Open JWW Trial tomorrow

Beautiful Day!

Can you believe we are back home already.

Vinca did not get a "Q" but she had a great run. She had one refusal for the weaves and then the second time through she did them great. Unfortunately, she knocked one bar. But, it was really a great run. The show was easy to get to, and we were in and out in no time.

Thanks for the support!

I am back online today to look for our next show.

My daughter is addicted :cool:

Congrats to your daughter! Now she knows that Vinca is totally capable of succeeding in Open, I'm sure those Qs will come soon!
 
Just wanted to say a late congrats to your daughter and Vinca on a nice run. And yay for sticking those weaves (even if it was refused first). Sounds like a great day for agility.

I'm wondering how addicted Mom is to agility too.
 
Back
Top