Flossies--GREAT!

I love the idea no shipping,and no tax..very cool I'm doing an order right now. Thank you for posting that link~
 
Facebook used to let you post a link to a photo but the last time I tried it wasn't working. I could still post a link to an album though.

I'll try again and see if its working.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2599128&l=1046dc200a&id=518036434

Seems to be working again. If you don't want to use Facebook to post online photos Picasa is great. I had hoped to get rid of my Picasa account so that I could have only one source of online photos, but Facebook hasn't been reliable enough. Picasa is free, works really well and is easy to use.
 
Last edited:
Facebook used to let you post a link to a photo but the last time I tried it wasn't working. I could still post a link to an album though.

I'll try again and see if its working.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2599128&l=1046dc200a&id=518036434

Seems to be working again. If you don't want to use Facebook to post online photos Picasa is great. I had hoped to get rid of my Picasa account so that I could have only one source of online photos, but Facebook hasn't been reliable enough. Picasa is free, works really well and is easy to use.

It's working!! Thank heavens~
 
I'll let you know when Bentley finishes his...it's hard to say how long it will last. I haven't been leaving him with it, I've just given it to him for about 30 minutes a night for the past couple nights. I don't want him eating too much of it at once and getting sick. Like I said, he doesn't normally eat rawhides much, so I'm making him take it slow since he wants to devour this one!

See?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=43044298&l=c2b469e6d6&id=12600332

:yes:

I just ordered for the pups.And also ordered a couple smaller ones for the grand-dogs for Christmas~
 
Facebook used to let you post a link to a photo but the last time I tried it wasn't working. I could still post a link to an album though.

I'll try again and see if its working.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2599128&l=1046dc200a&id=518036434

Seems to be working again. If you don't want to use Facebook to post online photos Picasa is great. I had hoped to get rid of my Picasa account so that I could have only one source of online photos, but Facebook hasn't been reliable enough. Picasa is free, works really well and is easy to use.

Ginny is one sweet, sweet, sweet looking pup! Can't wait to see how she grows out. Can you remind me where you got her?
 
Facebook used to let you post a link to a photo but the last time I tried it wasn't working. I could still post a link to an album though.

I'll try again and see if its working.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2599128&l=1046dc200a&id=518036434

Seems to be working again. If you don't want to use Facebook to post online photos Picasa is great. I had hoped to get rid of my Picasa account so that I could have only one source of online photos, but Facebook hasn't been reliable enough. Picasa is free, works really well and is easy to use.

I have just about pulled my hair out,this is not working for me.Prior to just about 3 weeks ago,I had no problem whatsoever pasting the link from facebook to here. I do not know if something has gone gaflooie in my computer or a setting needs readjusting.

Putting a plea out..does anyone know what I could check to get this to work again. I have emptied temporary folders,deleted brousing history,did a cleanup for cookies,and even did a system restore. Could it be a setting on Facebook,or my firewall?
I know of subject here...sorry
 
Back
Top