Flossies--GREAT!

I can see the album,but I cannot get back to your profile,or wall page. And I am not signed in on FaceBook at the moment.

I just don't understand why they change things. If I want to share a picture in one of my album,at the bottom of the page is a link..previously,all you ad to do was highlight just that link..and paste it here.

Now,the line above it that says.."share this link with freinds etc..." and the link below it,together highlights. And it opens up in a email to send someone.
Can't figure it out.~

nice pictures though Barb!!:wink2:
 
After again trying Calliesmom & your link Barb,I am guessing it is a setting either on my computer,or it is something on FaceBook. Both of your albums show up.


Ohhhh Janet...can you run this by Allan,maybe he would know the answer. Truely frustrating!
 
I still only see the login screen. :(
My pups do love the flossies- they cost so much though. I usually buy them when we're at the pet store that carries them. I need to see if they'd be cheaper if I ordered them online.
 
They are expensive no doubt,thats why I'm hesitant to give them to Earnhardt.As with his jaws of steel,I'm sure it will be record time before its gone.So nothing to be savored there.

But I really liked the feature of no sales tax & shipping from Merricks. Plus I did also order a couple smaller ones for the grand babes.As I'm sure that they have never had anything like this.

I do think Trapp will like them hopefully~
 
They are expensive no doubt,thats why I'm hesitant to give them to Earnhardt.As with his jaws of steel,I'm sure it will be record time before its gone.So nothing to be savored there.

But I really liked the feature of no sales tax & shipping from Merricks. Plus I did also order a couple smaller ones for the grand babes.As I'm sure that they have never had anything like this.

I do think Trapp will like them hopefully~

I'm sure that Trapp will love them and so would Earnhardt - but you're right, they wouldn't last long for him.
 
I still only see the login screen. :(
My pups do love the flossies- they cost so much though. I usually buy them when we're at the pet store that carries them. I need to see if they'd be cheaper if I ordered them online.

Seems like it only works if you have a Facebook account already.

As mbfrench indicated, you used to be able to post links, now you can only "share with friends" and it asks for an email address. I played with this tonight.

So, I think the message to the forum is: Don't use facebook to post your pictures here. If someone does not have a facebook account, they can't access it.

Your choices are:

1) Sign up as a premium member and post your pic's directly on this site

2) Pick another site like photobucket, pickwasa, flckr to post your pics and copy the link into the thread.
 
Seems like it only works if you have a Facebook account already.

As mbfrench indicated, you used to be able to post links, now you can only "share with friends" and it asks for an email address. I played with this tonight.

So, I think the message to the forum is: Don't use facebook to post your pictures here. If someone does not have a facebook account, they can't access it.

Your choices are:

1) Sign up as a premium member and post your pic's directly on this site

2) Pick another site like photobucket, pickwasa, flckr to post your pics and copy the link into the thread.

Thanks for thinking of us non-Facebook people :smile2:
 
Back
Top