Flyer

Great pics & videos of cute little flyer! Reminds me to get my tunnel out to introduce Baker to it.

I'm also jealous of your creek to play in. Flyer looked like he was having so much fun!
 
Loved the video and yes Jeff they do grow up so fast. Flyer is so darn cute and having such a good time. Love the creek.
 
I know, I can't wait for you to meet him. He's looking more like Spike Gremlin every day... where did my cute little puppy go?! Getting a real naughty gleam in his eye.

I have a very blurry picture because it happened so fast ~
Justus is laying on his bed jaw jousting with Flyer. Flyer climbs up and on his back - using his paws to hold onto Justus head ... and starts the Elvis Pelvis thrust!

I went WHAAAA???? (and grabbed the camera)

The Justus caught on and stood up and became a bucking bronco...

Little twerp, I have several pics of him mounting his littermates when they were just 5 weeks old!

Of course he tried to ride my leg, once. Hasn't tried again.

That behavior might get him killed someday, especially if he tries to ride Harry, my friend's Golden Retriever...

he's just being a boy- it's likely he won't try that with many other dogs.
Destin jumps on Cran practically every day and gets going. Cran is amazingly tolerant- especially since Destin is now over a year old. I guess he's small enough and puppy enough that Cran still lets him get away with it. Dixie- no way will that happen. haven't really seen Jocu and Destin at it- they play alot though. none of them have ever tried to do that with me though.
silly puppers:winkgrin:
 
Great pics & videos of cute little flyer! Reminds me to get my tunnel out to introduce Baker to it.

I ordered a kids tunnel for Lacey to play in. It should be a good start for her and I'm sure my grand daughter will love to play with it as well.
 
Back
Top