Found a bump on ear

If you don't have a lot of ticks in your area, then it probably isn't a tick bite. Looks to me like a mosquito bite. They can swell quite large, and are very common on the ears. Regardless, if it seems to itch her, or you are just afraid it is something else, get some Benadryl gel, put a bit on your index finger, and give it a light rub. Should at least bring the swelling down a bit, but most of all, confirm that it is, indeed, an insect bite. Shouldn't hurt if it's anything else though. (For the record, I'm not a vet, just giving you an idea of what I would do in your situation. No skin off my nose if you choose not to do it - I don't take it personally.)

Any case, hoping all is well with little Precious!
 
I was thinking an insect bite of some description. Lumps and bumps always worry me, Merlin has one near his armpit. After freaking out, I worked out it was probably caused by running through brambles and tall grass this morning.

They do like to worry us!
 
Back
Top