Good Tully news for a change

Tully did actually smile most of the walk.
You'll notice poor Della is on high alert in the background. Barking dog over the back fence has got her really stressed so she checks behind us all the time. It's a catch - she's too stressed to walk but if I leave her home alone she's worse because she's hearing the barking.
DSC_2897.jpg
 
Tully did actually smile most of the walk.
You'll notice poor Della is on high alert in the background. Barking dog over the back fence has got her really stressed so she checks behind us all the time. It's a catch - she's too stressed to walk but if I leave her home alone she's worse because she's hearing the barking.
View attachment 17575
Caro, it is wonderful to see Tully out walking...bless her heart...she is one tough little old gal. (y)

Della obviously understands what every bark means from your neighbor's dog and she knows the barks aren't friendly. I am really sorry you are dealing with this and hope you can figure out some solution.
Trini
 
Tully did actually smile most of the walk.
You'll notice poor Della is on high alert in the background. Barking dog over the back fence has got her really stressed so she checks behind us all the time. It's a catch - she's too stressed to walk but if I leave her home alone she's worse because she's hearing the barking.
View attachment 17575
That must be fun walking three!
 
Back
Top