Goodbye Molly

Linda, I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet & beautiful Molly. May she rest peacefully and run pain-free at the rainbow bridge.
 
I am so sorry for your loss. May the support here help and God Bless you.
It is never the same when one little furry love leaves that empty spot in our homes and hearts.
 
I am so sorry your your loss, Linda. I remember when Molly was just a puppy... and how proud you and your mom were of her! She was a wonderful girl, and I know she has a special place in your heart.
 
:hugsI am so sorry for your loss, I stayed with our dog when the vet had to put her to sleep, it is so hard, but, I did not want to leave, she was a Golden Retriever mix, and I know that "look" it is unmistakable.:(
 
What a heartache. I'm with you in spirit as the anniversary of my beloved Skye's passing is coming up shortly. I really hope you reach into your memories of Molly for comfort. Hug all your other furkids tight.
 
Back
Top