Treader = Booboo
And I haven't the slightest idea why.
Yeah I dont know why I call her Poopie's, it just fits her in a strange kinda weird sort of way, hehe!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Treader = Booboo
And I haven't the slightest idea why.
Meggie is Meggie FooFoo, Meggie Doodle, Meggie May, Mama's pretty girl.
When my daughter was in preschool she used to sing a song about "little Bunny FooFoo," so of course the words have been changed to "little Meggie FooFoo."
Anyone else sing silly songs to their pup? I also have a Meggie Doodle song. OMG, I'm such a freak!

I don't know why, but since day one of having Megan, I have always called her my little "Poopies".. Anyone else out there as goofy as me?!
![]()