Goofy nicknames!?!

Oh yeah? Sing these "Lyrics" to your dog to the tune of "There is a place in France Where the Ladies Where No Pants:"
da da da da da dadadadadadada
 
I just love u all!

Ha ha, you guys are great, I am soooo at home here on this forum. You all are as weird and bonkers over your pets as I am. I only talked about the nicknames for my puppy, I didnt mention what I call my cats!:razz:
 
Sir Aonghus Murray Mac Dougall takes his hat off to all of you. And here he thought that it was only HIS mommy that was nuts!!!!!!!
 
Smudge can be Mr. Smudge, Smudgie, and Smudge puppy.

Fluffy can be Fluff, Fluff a pup, Fluffster, Ms. Fluff, or Fluffy puppy.









:uhoh:
 
"..hoppin through the forest,
Scoopin' up the field mice
And bashin' 'em on the head." :lol:

Sure, all of ours have their own songs!!

Well, I changed the words slightly.....

Little Meggie FooFoo,
running through the backyard,
Scoopin up the squirrels
And boppin' em on the head!!!

(I didn't think anyone would know the bunny foofoo song!) BTW, isn't that a weird song to teach pre-schoolers??
 
Well, I changed the words slightly.....

Little Meggie FooFoo,
running through the backyard,
Scoopin up the squirrels
And boppin' em on the head!!!

(I didn't think anyone would know the bunny foofoo song!) BTW, isn't that a weird song to teach pre-schoolers??

I sing (to the tune of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)

Oh, my molly molly moosa
molly molly moosa
I love you
I see
Molly molly moosa
molly moosa right is there

(Moosa is pronounce moose-uh) lol...she just goes crazy when I sing that to her! The faster I sing, the most excited she gets!
 
I sing (to the tune of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)

Oh, my molly molly moosa
molly molly moosa
I love you
I see
Molly molly moosa
molly moosa right is there

(Moosa is pronounce moose-uh) lol...she just goes crazy when I sing that to her! The faster I sing, the most excited she gets!

Ok, now I'll make you all laugh!!!! Meggie gets crazy excited when I sing "Play that funky music white boy....." She loves that song.

Megansmom, yes Meggie is her actual name.

Oh, another nick name, Dad calls her Mega dog!
 
I sing (to the tune of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)

Oh, my molly molly moosa
molly molly moosa
I love you
I see
Molly molly moosa
molly moosa right is there

(Moosa is pronounce moose-uh) lol...she just goes crazy when I sing that to her! The faster I sing, the most excited she gets!

Ok, I sing a slightly altered version of "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music whis goes like this:
Angel Face. Angel Face
Ev'ry morning you greet me
Sable and white
Sweet and bright
You look happy to meet me.

Blossom of snow
may you bloom and grow
bloom and grow forever
Angel Face, Angel Face
Bless my Aonghus forever!

Angy loves this and will drop whatever he is doing to listen!
 
ok here we go...Buddy I call him MY Handsome Man, King Buddy, Mommas baby boo, My Buddy boo boo. Sweetie I call My Little Cowgirl as she looks alittle bull legged and with her fringe on her front legs looks like she is wearing chaps...also , she is My Fluffy Butt, and my Fancy Pants..My Lady Devine....Rosa is My Rose budders...my Little boton and mommas little baby.
Pepita is my Little Pete...Pita...my Peeper...moms little sweetheart...momma little baby...I have to say though my husband is highly jealous that Buddy is my handsome man and when he hears me talking to Buddy telling him that says its not fair...I told him deal with it cause I married him so why worry...lol
I think we should start a thread on what nicknames we call or human family members...but there may be alot of bleeping ......
 
Ok, I sing a slightly altered version of "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music whis goes like this:
Angel Face. Angel Face
Ev'ry morning you greet me
Sable and white
Sweet and bright
You look happy to meet me.

Blossom of snow
may you bloom and grow
bloom and grow forever
Angel Face, Angel Face
Bless my Aonghus forever!

Angy loves this and will drop whatever he is doing to listen!

AHhh I love it!!
Sir Baron Von Trapp-aka Trapp would love this.
 
Back
Top