Great Sheltie Bathtub!

Thanks for the link, this is giving me ideas. :o

I swear it was so easy to do! You just have to make sure that you buy a tub that the center piece is sealed and not hollow, so when you cut through it, there's no hole in the bottom of the tub :wink2: I used a reciprocating saw and cut through with no problem and sanded it down.
 
Well I'm glad it was someone here that inspired me! LOL

Surely you can find someplace to stick a stationary tub. Next to your bed perhaps? :lol:

Hmmm, maybe if I move out hubby's chair by the TV. :lol: Or better yet, I'll adopt corbinam's solution and have hubby DO the baths! :yes: Brilliant!
 
Or you can have a groomer do it, if hubby refuses!

I will brush, comb, nail grind, etc. but bath my dogs!? Nope.....not unless its an emergency! I'll pay to have that done....its not the bathing itself, but the brush out before and after. No thanks! :o:razz:
 
lol...I was going to post my tub link but someone beat me to it:lol: I have to do new pics since this was before I put in the dog room..now its totally upgraded (new counter/storage) and I modeled the new setup after a similar setup Missjenneygirl has!! So we have all been inspired(copied) from someone!!!!!!!! LOL :lol:
 
lol...I was going to post my tub link but someone beat me to it:lol: I have to do new pics since this was before I put in the dog room..now its totally upgraded (new counter/storage) and I modeled the new setup after a similar setup Missjenneygirl has!! So we have all been inspired(copied) from someone!!!!!!!! LOL :lol:

I would love to see pictures of the finished room!
 
Back
Top