Greyson is in the hospital

How scary! I'm so sorry for poor little Greyson. At least you are doing everything you can do. I will pray that he is okay. Please keep us updated.
 
I hope Greyson pulls through!

as far as the $$$, CareCredit is for people and animal health bills.
I think you get a year to pay? anyway, ask your vet.

fingers and paws crossed!
 
I'm so sorry to hear you and Greyson are going through this. I certainly know how stressful the vet bills can be as do many here. I'll say a prayer Greyson comes out of this ok and your vet will provide a payment plan. It won't hurt to ask. Mine always has when I needed him to. Please keep us updated.
 
Sending positive thoughts to your family and Greyson.

We went through something similar... after spending a day on IV fluids getting hydrated, she was much better and ended up being perfectly fine after three days.

It just isn't easy to see our baby so sick and to have the uncertainty of waiting for a call by the phone when they are at the vets. It is just plain awful. Here's hoping he is doing much better tomorrow already. I hope you can go visit him at least if he needs to stay till Saturday.
 
Insideout

Please contact Dr. Jean Dodds, asap. My Seamus was in end stage liver failure and she helped him with diet and common sense. Just key in her name and her website will appear. She gets back to you almost immediately, she helps.

I am praying for you.

Best,
Kate
 
Insideout

Because I know how stressed and frantic you are right now, I perused the carecredit website that Cindy spoke about. It offers financial assistance and has a payment calculator to help figure out the payment schedule that you can afford.

All you do is put in the zip and they do the rest, with locations of the vets in your area that use the carecredit.

I hope this helps in some small way.

Best,
Kate
 
Oh no!! I hope Greyson gets better soon. I had not seen any mushrooms at the park, but he may have found something to munch on. :confused2:


Riley sends licks and snuggled for his friend.
 
Back
Top