Calliesmom
Moderator
Hate to be a downer, but Neechee hated having his nails trimmed from the time I got him (6 weeks old) until he departed this life (age 17). He would do anything to keep me from getting hold of his feet - growl, show me his scary Sheltie face, bite, snarl, and generally act like a jerk. When I became disabled, my mom would help me (Neechee was about age 14 then), and she could hardly believe this mild-mannered, cheerful little guy went into full attack dog mode when the grinder, clippers, and file came out.
well, now- the nails are a completely different story. Neither pup is fond of the dremel which I use on Callie because she tolerates just about anything.
But the clippers- no problem clipping their nails and I bought the pups their very own emery board so I smooth the edges when I'm done cutting.
Really with Cran- it's just the brush. maybe he wants something more expensive than the Madan brushes
