Grrr-my A1 systems brush is not holding up!!!

I broke down and brought a CC wood pin brush about a month ago. I like it WAY better than my A1 Systems brush.

As far as the handle, I find it easier to hold than my A1 Systems brush. The CC wood pin brushes have apparently been redesigned. Its the same size as the Systems Brush, just a slightly different shape. Its covered with a finish thats a bit softer on the hands that makes gripping it easier. Its sort of 'no-slip' and you can chose what color you like.

Yes, they are expensive, but so worth it! If there's only one brush you spend more money on, this would be the one!

I have the purple one

http://www.petempire.ca/795-2125695-29125700/pets/products/90376649?fs=true

Btw - the pins are replaceable if any are damaged.
 
I broke down and brought a CC wood pin brush about a month ago. I like it WAY better than my A1 Systems brush.

As far as the handle, I find it easier to hold than my A1 Systems brush. The CC wood pin brushes have apparently been redesigned. Its the same size as the Systems Brush, just a slightly different shape. Its covered with a finish thats a bit softer on the hands that makes gripping it easier. Its sort of 'no-slip' and you can chose what color you like.

Yes, they are expensive, but so worth it! If there's only one brush you spend more money on, this would be the one!

I have the purple one

http://www.petempire.ca/795-2125695-29125700/pets/products/90376649?fs=true

Btw - the pins are replaceable if any are damaged.

Actually I do want a wood pin one. Someday.Someday.
 
Can anyone find the manufacturer's website for Madden/Maddon?

I'm only find retailers or forum posts about the product?
 
Thanks all. I went to Topline pet website and the information said a black brush with the red cushion would be good for brushing the undercoat of the shetland sheep dog. I would get that one. And the pins are shorter than the A1 brush I have. I think part of the problem is that the brush I use is too soft.
 
Thanks all. I went to Topline pet website and the information said a black brush with the red cushion would be good for brushing the undercoat of the shetland sheep dog. I would get that one. And the pins are shorter than the A1 brush I have. I think part of the problem is that the brush I use is too soft.

:confused2: I googled this and all I got got for Topline brushes where COW brushes! :razz: Maybe you can post a link?
 
Thanks for the recommendation. I just bought a pink Madan brush. (No purple on Amazon, boo.) I have been using a Chris Christiansen 27 mm oval for 3 years and have been happy. But some of the pins are beginning to sink and bend, so I think it's time to replace. I'll see if I like this one better!
 
I have been using a Chris Christiansen 27 mm oval for 3 years and have been happy. But some of the pins are beginning to sink and bend, so I think it's time to replace. I'll see if I like this one better!

I just had to add that I've had my CC (the oblong pin prush) for over 3 years, and it's in great shape! No bent pins--only the end is chewed up a bit (courtesy of Bentley! :lol:)
 
Back
Top