OntarioSheltie
Forums Celebrity
I broke down and brought a CC wood pin brush about a month ago. I like it WAY better than my A1 Systems brush.
As far as the handle, I find it easier to hold than my A1 Systems brush. The CC wood pin brushes have apparently been redesigned. Its the same size as the Systems Brush, just a slightly different shape. Its covered with a finish thats a bit softer on the hands that makes gripping it easier. Its sort of 'no-slip' and you can chose what color you like.
Yes, they are expensive, but so worth it! If there's only one brush you spend more money on, this would be the one!
I have the purple one
http://www.petempire.ca/795-2125695-29125700/pets/products/90376649?fs=true
Btw - the pins are replaceable if any are damaged.
As far as the handle, I find it easier to hold than my A1 Systems brush. The CC wood pin brushes have apparently been redesigned. Its the same size as the Systems Brush, just a slightly different shape. Its covered with a finish thats a bit softer on the hands that makes gripping it easier. Its sort of 'no-slip' and you can chose what color you like.
Yes, they are expensive, but so worth it! If there's only one brush you spend more money on, this would be the one!
I have the purple one
http://www.petempire.ca/795-2125695-29125700/pets/products/90376649?fs=true
Btw - the pins are replaceable if any are damaged.
I googled this and all I got got for Topline brushes where COW brushes!
Maybe you can post a link?
)