Halloween is coming are you prepared!

IMG_7045.jpg
I dressed Gavin in a Baseball Giants shirt one year when I took him to work for the 'party'.
No one got the joke, as I am a Cardinals fan and Gavin has two very nice Cardinals Jerseys (both regular and batting practise) :p
 
Absolutely not :sick: - I never dress my dogs :no:
I do not like - in fact hate this Halloween tradition :hide
which is about to take root here in Denmark

The wildest thing I can do
is give Minnie a little red bow on - for Christmas :winkgrin:
Mine all have Halloween collars!
 
Absolutely not :sick: - I never dress my dogs :no:
I do not like - in fact hate this Halloween tradition :hide
which is about to take root here in Denmark

The wildest thing I can do
is give Minnie a little red bow on - for Christmas :winkgrin:
My sister has 2 Bichon's and a mix and she has a wardrobe of clothes for them lol. I have a sweater for Finnie (it's taken him awhile to get his adult coat), a raincoat and a tshirt for Piper. The sweater is actually really cute (and warm) but I'd bought it when he was having issues with his hock (at that point we didn't know what was the problem). He still wears it in winter and seems to like staying out longer when he wears it. No costumes though (except for a Christmas collar and hat).
 
Back
Top