Happy 5th Sca!

Thanks y'all and no I will not share my foooooooood (hoping I get double tonight also)

Signed
Sca

PS still have not had my head sat on so I am monitoring the Spitfire
 
Happy Birthday to the big guy! Sca, make sure Sheep gets you lots of treats and toys, and a good Frisbee session, too.
 
Happy Birthday Sca! Couldn't stop laughing through your video, your such a silly boy!:lol:
Now go jump on daddy some more!:winkgrin:
 
Happy Birthday Sca! Wow, 5!! It was your adventures as a puppy that brought me to SN (I lurked and read the threads at work because didn't have internet access at home at the time) and I'm sure I remember watching that video at work and laughing, still makes me laugh! :lol:
Enjoy your double rations! :wink2:
 
Happy 5 to you Sca! Loved the video you silly boy, made me chuckle all the way through. I hope double everything came your way today. The day is almost over, maybe no head sitting this year! :lol:
 
Back
Top