trini
Forums Sage
Wendy, so glad you didn't get seriously hurt...ice is incredibly dangerous for falls...I have taken a few nasty ones myself and it is not fun! Cleats are a blessing. Love the picture...what a beautiful place to spend time with Cooper, your handsome boy.Happy New Year! In Ontario the weather has been reasonably mild which is good as we have been under lockdown again (2 weeks left) at least it’s been ok to get out with Cooper. My birthday was December 30 and on the 31 we took Coop to the lake for a hike. My foot hit some ice and I went down on one knee and then did a face plant in the snow and ice!! Luckily glasses didn’t break, I had a hat on which protected my forehead and although my nose bled it wasn’t broken! We now have ice cleats! lol I am hoping that going out of 2020 like that is the end of it all and soon life will become brighter and more normal.
Wishing everyone and their furkids a wonderful 2021 full of good health, happiness and prosperity! Stay safe! Cheers!!
Wendy & Cooper!!
Trini