So sorry the pet sitter messed up Frankie's 'do... especially since you'd worked so hard to bring it back from shaved!
It seems ridiculous to have to leave a DO list AND a DON'T list. The sad part is, the sitter probably thought she was being super nice by crossing those boundaries... or as she probably saw it, giving you these little "extra" services. I run into that all the time at groomers. No matter what I ask them to do, or tell them NOT to do, I always come back to a dog who's been scissored WAY more than I'd like (which would be ZERO). They think they gave me a free upgrade. I think they ruined my dog, LOL. Though, as others have said, the fur does grow back. Eventually.
It seems ridiculous to have to leave a DO list AND a DON'T list. The sad part is, the sitter probably thought she was being super nice by crossing those boundaries... or as she probably saw it, giving you these little "extra" services. I run into that all the time at groomers. No matter what I ask them to do, or tell them NOT to do, I always come back to a dog who's been scissored WAY more than I'd like (which would be ZERO). They think they gave me a free upgrade. I think they ruined my dog, LOL. Though, as others have said, the fur does grow back. Eventually.


There is more to the story that I won't bore you all with
but what is truly sad is that she was very nice - just misguided. And I just learned from her employer that apparently she has an issue with following instructions - among other things. Duh! They should have told me this and then let me decide about hiring her - but of course they don't operate this way. Lessons learned all around!
- and yes, she even clipped his nails though I had just done it that week - and cut too close on his little dewclaw
!!!