Help!!!

You certainly are having more than your share of heart ache. God bless you and your family. I hope someone is going to give that sweet loyal cocker a good home.

Yes Dawn, Barb's loyal pup is taken care of. I spoke with barb's friend Marcia today and apparently they had discussed if anything happened to Barb Marcia's Son would take her and if she is not happy with him a loving home is to be found. I told her I DID NOT! want this dog going to a Shelter and she assured me she wouldn't be. Believe me I will be following up with Barb's daughter when she get's down there. I will also follow up when I move there in 2 weeks.
 
So sorry to hear this. You and your furbabies (and your sister's loyal furbaby) will be in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Dawn, so sorry for your loss.

I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts. Hopefully Gyspy will be fine. Did you call the vet to see if he has any suggestions?
 
Oh Dawn, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and that your other sister is unwell too. That's a lot to deal with all at once. You and your family are in my thoughts.
 
Dawn

I'm so, so sorry! I saw your posts on FB today and I couldn't believe it.

Stay strong, lady! And take strength from those who love you! Yes, that includes the pups......
 
Back
Top