Help!!!

Dawn, I am so sorry for your loss. Its sweet how the dog was with her though. I can only hope for the same. You'll be in my thoughts.

(no advice about the comfortis though).
 
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

(((((((((((((((((((((PRAYERS AND HUGS))))))))))))))))))
 
Dawn, I am so very sorry. Yet she was with a friend as she slipped away -- what comfort to have one's dog beside.
 
Dawn

Have been offsite for a few days, oh my Dawn, so very sorry for your loss. Know that you and yours are in my prayers, sweetie.

Let the flea and tick meds go for now Dawn, I would. With Gypsy's compromised system it could do more harm than good. That is what the vet and I decided for Seamus, if you recall.

Take good care of yourself, hug Gypsy for us,

Love, support,
Kate
 
Dawn
I am so sorry for your loss. When I lost my uncle that was almost like a father to me, the night of the funeral, I went outside and found the brightest star in the sky and names it Francis, which was his name. Even though it has been a couple years, when I go out at night, I find myself looking up to the sky to find that special star. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Terry & Blysse
 
Back
Top