Hi Sheltie Forum: We have been liberated!

Trapp & Earnie here...ya know what's funny? Can you just imagine your mom's face when she comes home and one of her bras is hangin off the ceiling fan!..:eek2:

And for the record,this was Earnie's idea...I (Trapp) the innocent brown eyed puppy with freckles on my paws... have no clue what one of those are:confused2:

Sweetie here...can you imagine the look of when she gets home and the bra hanging from the ceiling fan has one of the cups chewed out.....you should of seen my moms face when I did it to her....I wish i had thumbs so I could o had a kodak moment...lol
 
Everybody wear cammo so they can't recognize you!!!!!

MilShelties of NS :cool:
I am already a tricolor that gets called a bi-black or Border Collie so need of disguise... but don't knaw the cords I can do that

Signed
Sca the Destroyer
 
Sweetie here...can you imagine the look of when she gets home and the bra hanging from the ceiling fan has one of the cups chewed out.....you should of seen my moms face when I did it to her....I wish i had thumbs so I could o had a kodak moment...lol

lmao...

We can only imagine!
 
Back
Top