Hi Sheltie Forum: We have been liberated!

Smudge here. I have "borrowed" the people's truck key and am on my way to Canada:

http://www.sheltieforums.com/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1750

Fluffy would write something, but:
1. She is too stupid.
2. One of her nails got clipped too short so when she types some of the keys stick.

When I arrive you will find 25 bags of TOTW in the back of the truck. We are going to dump it into the river. With the extra room (we're going to strap Fluffy to the hood, ok?) you two can fit inside with me. Then we're going to drive through McDonald's and I'm going to show you kids how to party!

Have you ever tasted a large fry? It's delightful. :yes:
 
When I arrive you will find 25 bags of TOTW in the back of the truck. We are going to dump it into the river. With the extra room (we're going to strap Fluffy to the hood, ok?) you two can fit inside with me. Then we're going to drive through McDonald's and I'm going to show you kids how to party!

Have you ever tasted a large fry? It's delightful. :yes:

Oh is this like the Boston tea party??? (mom, likes to watch the history channel)
I'm there! Mom, will be very angry if I touch her precious coupe. I'm gonna have to hitchhike.
 
Oh is this like the Boston tea party??? (mom, likes to watch the history channel)
I'm there! Mom, will be very angry if I touch her precious coupe. I'm gonna have to hitchhike.

Nah. You can ride in the back. Feel that cool Canadian breeze rush through your fur!

Don't listen to Fluffy's protests. She really does like riding on the hood of the car, no matter how realistic her screams of terror may be. :yes:
 
Aonghus, Flash and Fiona here again, we wanna know how we can get to Canada? I suppose we could take Mom's car, but we don't have passports so we are gonna have to sneak over the border. If we get caught who's gonna save us?
 
Aonghus, Flash and Fiona here again, we wanna know how we can get to Canada? I suppose we could take Mom's car, but we don't have passports so we are gonna have to sneak over the border. If we get caught who's gonna save us?

Whatever! You can jump in the back of the truck, too! If they start asking for passports we'll just toss them Fluffy as a sacrifice and keep going!

WE DON'T STOP FOR ANYBODY! :yes:
 
Back
Top