Hmm,

Looking at your cute girl I would say she is a Queensland Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) mix, especially from the freckled/spotted look of her chest. Her head kind of looks German Shepherd-ish. But what's for sure is that she is CUTE!!! :yes:
 
Looking at your cute girl I would say she is a Queensland Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) mix, especially from the freckled/spotted look of her chest. Her head kind of looks German Shepherd-ish. But what's for sure is that she is CUTE!!! :yes:
Other people have mentioned that as well... Maybe I'm not on the right forum?
 
Looking at your cute girl I would say she is a Queensland Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) mix, especially from the freckled/spotted look of her chest. Her head kind of looks German Shepherd-ish. But what's for sure is that she is CUTE!!! :yes:
I see the Shepherd as well. It must be the sheltie part that is so strong in her that makes her do the herding, etc.
 
Now that's just crazy talk. This is the right forum for you. I do see a bit of sheltie puppy in there. I don't see beagle though.I also see GSD. We embrace all sorts of honorary shelties here. The shape of her face looks like Rocket.
Thank you, so much. I love what I'm learning here; would hate to leave.
 
Back
Top