Long time ago all of a sudden Maggie would beg for my glass of water at night and then some times would scratch at their water bowl. I was buying bottled water at the time for Katie. This went on for a few days and then Mark caught Katie drinking from a rain puddle and then the toilet.
I went to refill the water bowl and saw all this sediment in the bottle the water was bad and Maggie tried so hard to tell me. I felt so bad that I had been giving them bad water. We went and got a water filter pitcher after that episode and now it comes out of the fridge dispenser.
Definately recommend a pet water fountain to get them to drink more. its made a huge difference to Deska - he definately wasnt drinking enough for the amount he piddled and dribbled. It took him about a week to get the idea and now he wont drink from anything else. I brought the 'Drinkwell 360' which holds 5litres so is plenty big enough for both dogs and the kitten. Comes with its own water filter too if your pups prefer theirs filtered.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.