how often should a sheltie be bathed

I'll try she already got a bath as we're going to my parents for Thanksgiving. A couple days in South Dakota and she should be a mess again:biggrin2:

that makes me glad that Callie is a princess type sheltie who doesn't appreciate dirt- less baths for her. Her brother, Happy, on the other hand is a roller and frequently meets the stink criterion :rolleyes2:
 
Within this last week with all the ridiculous rain,Trapp has discovered playing,digging in the mud is lots of fun. He came in the house on Sunday afternnoon with all four paws totally covered in dirt,and it was sticking to his paws.
He had quite the proud look on his face as he pranced thru my kitchen,and gave me that look...you know the one..that says "but mom,I could'nt help it" :yes:
 
Within this last week with all the ridiculous rain,Trapp has discovered playing,digging in the mud is lots of fun. He came in the house on Sunday afternnoon with all four paws totally covered in dirt,and it was sticking to his paws.
He had quite the proud look on his face as he pranced thru my kitchen,and gave me that look...you know the one..that says "but mom,I could'nt help it" :yes:

Wow, do I know that look. I waxed hardwoods on Saturday, it rained on Sunday and MMM's comment was, "These floors are too dang slippery, so I brought you a little grit, so you ol' people wouldn't slip. WHAT?? I was helping.

(He is getting his teenage mouth and attitude here lately!)
 
Wow, do I know that look. I waxed hardwoods on Saturday, it rained on Sunday and MMM's comment was, "These floors are too dang slippery, so I brought you a little grit, so you ol' people wouldn't slip. WHAT?? I was helping.

(He is getting his teenage mouth and attitude here lately!)

Does he need a disciplinary action from Management? SUBU does allow for this in the contract! (The Boys are scowling at me as I type this.....Ha! About time management fights back!)
 
Within this last week with all the ridiculous rain,Trapp has discovered playing,digging in the mud is lots of fun. He came in the house on Sunday afternnoon with all four paws totally covered in dirt,and it was sticking to his paws.
He had quite the proud look on his face as he pranced thru my kitchen,and gave me that look...you know the one..that says "but mom,I could'nt help it" :yes:

Oh yeah, mine know that one too. If they run outside and bark in the rain, when they come inside they get toweled down - and the looove being rubbed with the towel.

So they go outside, 'bark bark bark', then inside and give me that grinning look 'mum its towel time'.
 
Yes, towel time is a favorite here too, but it is more fun I think for him to slip in un-noticed and turn a solid grey floor tile into a patterned floor tile with black paw prints.

And yes, management and S.U.B.U. need to get talking again.
 
Yes, towel time is a favorite here too, but it is more fun I think for him to slip in un-noticed and turn a solid grey floor tile into a patterned floor tile with black paw prints.

And yes, management and S.U.B.U. need to get talking again.

You just need to change your tile to match the new decor theme :winkgrin:
I'll have to remember that for when I redo my floors- sometime way down the road :smile2:
 
Yes, towel time is a favorite here too, but it is more fun I think for him to slip in un-noticed and turn a solid grey floor tile into a patterned floor tile with black paw prints.

And yes, management and S.U.B.U. need to get talking again.

You nailed it! The Boys love towel time, and half the game is to "escape" and the other half of the game is to try and snatch the towel away from me!
 
Back
Top