BarbV
Forums Celebrity
You just killed me here! That is just so freakin' crazy it might actually work on our pups!


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Thanks, Barb!
On a related note, do you have any tips/tricks for containing the loosened fur? When I am done grooming, the living room looks like a fur bomb exploded. I am often completely covered and there is plenty more fur floating in the air and on the floor. Is this a question of technique or is this just a fact of life for living with sheltie?![]()

(OK, maybe just thousands)First I lay out an old sheet on the floor and put down my lazy-susan grooming table. (Have you seen my grooming table??? I can set on the floor or a counter. It has an arm to hold the pups upright when I need it....but best of all, it swivels, so I don't have to move! I just spin the dogs!) Then I just have a plastic shopping bag on stand by. As each brush gets filled with fur, I use the comb to scrape it off into the shopping bag.
The sheet just goes into the wash when I'm done. It captures 99% of the fur. I shake it outside and then into the washing machine.

Pauline - check out the Pet Supply House. They have a turntable grooming table.
Oh my!
It gives me an idea, though...if we could design an adaptor to attach brushes/rakes/slickers to a vacuum so that all the loosened fur could be sucked right up, we could make millions!(OK, maybe just thousands)
I stole my idea from that. Unfortunately the table is too small for most Shelties....but it was my inspiration! I don't even remember what gave me the idea of having a table that turned....but I do remember googling and finding this. And then I just adapted from there.
