I'll give you fair warning - Fluffy cheats. She wanted me to tell Cadbury that she swallowed a bread tie and lived to tell about it. She said she is not afraid of him, and to bring it on!
I'll give you fair warning - Fluffy cheats. She wanted me to tell Cadbury that she swallowed a bread tie and lived to tell about it. She said she is not afraid of him, and to bring it on!
If Jo my Lab were still alive, she would want to be in on this eating contest. She ate a loaf of bread. twist tie, bag and all and passed the bag intact. In fact several bags of bread since she knew how to open the bread drawer. She also broke in the food closet and ate half of a 20 lb bag of food before I stopped her. Personally I know shelties are pigs but I know they are no match for Labs.
There was no bread. Just the tie. I told the vet when we went in that I was not sure if it was a bread tie or a zip tie. I actually saw her try to eat it. I went to pull it out of the back of her throat, and instead it when down the hatch.
She also sampled a string of green Christmas beads last year and deposited them out the other end on Jennifer's living room rug. I seriously wanted to die!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.