I busted it all over the floor, ok?

You busted it all over the floor.....

And I'm busting up over here!

Poor you! If its any help, I did this at the liquor store - reached onto the shelf to grab a bottle of wine, and brought down four others with it. Fortunately only two of them smashed! :rolleyes2:

Guy walking by said "looks like you're going to need that drink....."!
 
Noah licked my feet all the time, even inbetween the toes. It was like having a very sticky massage. Emma does on occasion. Hamish used to like to wash my feet too.
 
I could 100% see Fluffy rushing back to the front register, begging the cashier for an empty shopping bag, and then filling up on free dog food to munch on the ride home. :lol:

Diva and Ember would have been right there with her. On second thought, Ember would have sent Diva to the counter for the bag and ate it all herslf while she was gone.:lol:
 
It really has been a long week. I'm sorry that you had that experience Jessica but I must say thank you for the laugh. I needed it! :biggrin2:

Sophie, thank you too for sharing your story. It also gave me a good chuckle. :wink2:
 
Murphy's law dictates it HAD to happen in the store that you hate

That is usually the way it works. :lol: What really kind of bothered me is that I did not clean up the mess myself. I felt kind of ashamed of myself when I got in the car. I usually have to clean up other people's messes, and the one time I make a mess I leave it AND a sign on the floor for somebdy else to clean!

There were some good spill stories. Sophie, did your purse not smell like pickels afterwards, or did the smell come out when you washed it? Vinegar always reminds me of pickles!
 
There were some good spill stories. Sophie, did your purse not smell like pickels afterwards, or did the smell come out when you washed it? Vinegar always reminds me of pickles!
Jessica, it absolutely stank! Open it up and a great waft of strong vinegar struck you. I tried my best but it was utterly ruined:no:

Glad your crocs weren't though, next time I'll lend you Cadbury - he does an excellent clean up job!
 
Glad your crocs weren't though, next time I'll lend you Cadbury - he does an excellent clean up job!

You know those feed eating contests they have? I wonder who would win - Cadbury or Fluffy? :lol: Don't count her out because she is smaller!
 
Back
Top