I got groomed today!

He really does appear to know he looks really good! Beautiful!

I tried a blow dryer on Brodie last time - he wasn't a fan, but his coat splits down the back when I bathe him and he looks like he belongs to the Little Rascals gang.

How often do you bathe? I don't want to overdo-it because I know with other breeds it can mess with coat oils. i think I went too long in between baths last time though - big difference in the feel of his coat so I think it was too long. Brodie HATES baths! He loves normal grooming - his dremel trims, I trim foot hair, and brush and he LOVES all that and just lays on the floor with me while I mess with him. But baths? He is NOT a fan!!!!
 
He really does appear to know he looks really good! Beautiful!

How often do you bathe?

Yes, I believe he feels really good after a bath and knows he looks good!

Actually, they get a bath every 3 months and full brush out weekly. Nail trim every two weeks.

Liam has been getting medicated baths more frequently due to his allergies!
 
That's roughly how often I bathe mine, every 3 months. Sometimes more often in summer, they tend to get that 'dog' smell more often in summer lol. Not as often in winter months but now that I have a blower that might change. I think they're both due....
 
Gavin is due....I have him a bath a few months ago at home because the self service place was closed. I did comb him tonite, but I probably should get him a real bath soon. But he will never look as amazing as Beau!
 
Back
Top