I is a tough puppy

Otay don't mess with the emperor. Thunder boomers were coming and he went on attack. I chased him but he was a LOT faster thanks normal. Then I came in fors foods. He stayed out and could not even be captured. Then it rains hard and HAILED. I was inside. Now I am a tired puppy and the orange one is passed out.
IMG_0552.jpg
 
We do attack most nights. His fetch is improving when the Orange Horror does not decree no games he is not in.
I was going to ask does Spitfire get mad when you play with Ian but I think I got my answer lol!
Piper gets crazy mad…barking at me and spinning! The more I ignore him and play with Blueberry the more high pitched his bark becomes to the point I then have to ignore Blueberry and pay attention to Piper!
Bossy!
 
I was going to ask does Spitfire get mad when you play with Ian but I think I got my answer lol!
Piper gets crazy mad…barking at me and spinning! The more I ignore him and play with Blueberry the more high pitched his bark becomes to the point I then have to ignore Blueberry and pay attention to Piper!
Bossy!
:ROFLMAO: he doesn't get mad but if HE thinks that it is time for him the disruption begins. And of course Ian has puppy brain so distraction works. Spitfire is a master of manipulating others. Of course if HE thinks a Power Nap is on schedule then we can play so long as it is not across him.
 
Back
Top