I is a tough puppy

I likes the trampoline effect Ian gets bouncing on and off his dog bed in the vid :)
Benson got the zoomies tonight, maybe some never grow out of it! His "touch" place is the gel mat in front of the stove...
 
Sounds like you had an exciting day Ian! Lots of different smells and noises to get used to but you’re on your way to being a star yourself!

I likes the trampoline effect Ian gets bouncing on and off his dog bed in the vid :)
Benson got the zoomies tonight, maybe some never grow out of it! His "touch" place is the gel mat in front of the stove...
Speaking of zoomies….
Finnie was doing zoomies yesterday morning! Ever since he injured his hock he hasn’t been able to run like that and I worry about it when I see him let loose but it’s so funny to see! 5 years old and he was racing around the yard with Blueberry at his heels:lol:!
On the plus side his ligament doesn’t click anymore so I think we’re ok (he needed to build up more scar tissue)
 
:(
Sounds like you had an exciting day Ian! Lots of different smells and noises to get used to but you’re on your way to being a star yourself!


Speaking of zoomies….
Finnie was doing zoomies yesterday morning! Ever since he injured his hock he hasn’t been able to run like that and I worry about it when I see him let loose but it’s so funny to see! 5 years old and he was racing around the yard with Blueberry at his heels:lol:!
On the plus side his ligament doesn’t click anymore so I think we’re ok (he needed to build up more scar tissue)
Watch 12 year old Spitfire in a lightning storm:(. I was worried how much he would be limping after the last time I did not catch him in time. No problem other than passes out once in. I think Ian has gotten him in better shape.
 
Back
Top