I is in jail!!!!

And just like that Piper is out of jail…and I was literally minutes away from calling the vet.
I assumed that this was just his arthritis flaring up as it was his left leg and the elbow did feel warm although he did yelp yesterday but he was barely walking when he’d done that…it was very strange but sometimes Piper can hurt himself just by spinning. A quick rub on the joint would normally be enough to fix it but not this time.
Is there cookies in jail Mr Piper....just asking for a starving Sheltie

Ian the squiggle hound
it was the only way I could keep him quiet!🤣
 
Oh dear jail time is not fun. I hope he's much better after a little rest. It's so tough when they aren't well. Elijah just had an unexpected surgery for a foxtail that had made a big tract in his shoulder. Sometimes hard to find stuff under all that fur. He now has a 6 inch incision and staples..... no running or jumping for two weeks. SIGH.
 
Oh dear jail time is not fun. I hope he's much better after a little rest. It's so tough when they aren't well. Elijah just had an unexpected surgery for a foxtail that had made a big tract in his shoulder. Sometimes hard to find stuff under all that fur. He now has a 6 inch incision and staples..... no running or jumping for two weeks. SIGH.
Good thing you were able to find it! Foxtails can cause a lot of damage! Poor guy…hopefully he heals quickly and doesn’t come across any more! I’m guessing with your warmer climate they could be a continual problem.
 
I'm so sorry to hear Piper hurt himself just going after a cookie 🍪 I hope his rest in jail has made him feel better.
As far as Blueberry she is a smart cookie taking over her favorite spots while Piper was detained. ✨
 
I has a big beef!

I got a boo boo…my sheep says it my artrisis…all i’s knows is I gots a sore leg. And she’s stuck me in jail!!
Alls I did wuz jump on de bed for my cookie!

Piper
Pipe at least you have a great bed to sleep on and yes humans are a cruel and unpredictable lot-- head up my friend this too will pass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
And of course Blueberry feels no empathy….
She’s like …the bed is MINE! Hahahaha

Enjoy it while it lasts Miss Blueberry

Prisoner Piper
When mine do that-well mostly my female it is a signal that it is time for a belly rub and it had better be on the way or there will be some discussion about it...
 
Back
Top