I left Monty alone for 2mins!!!

I think it's safe to say the bed is now his, I found him laying there with Mr B and a doll this morning.....luckily the doll survived this encounter lol.


Come on...she doesn't know about the missing unicorn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, do you think dad's going to tell her about this? Bwahhahaha:lol::lol::lol:

Shhhhhh Lisa, :hide :lol: , The first rule about Unicorn day is we do not talk about Unicorn day :razz::lol:....She still thinks she lost it, her best friend would never do such a thing :winkgrin:
 
I think it's safe to say the bed is now his, I found him laying there with Mr B and a doll this morning.....luckily the doll survived this encounter lol.




Shhhhhh Lisa, :hide :lol: , The first rule about Unicorn day is we do not talk about Unicorn day :razz::lol:....She still thinks she lost it, her best friend would never do such a thing :winkgrin:
Awww that's sweet that Lexi has such trust in Monty, we wouldn't want to shake that, it'd be like saying there's no Santa...
Good thing Lexi doesn't read Sheltie Forums lol...or does she???:lol:

No picture Darren? Seriously, you need to carry your phone around your neck on a lanyard! Lol
 
Awww that's sweet that Lexi has such trust in Monty, we wouldn't want to shake that, it'd be like saying there's no Santa...
Good thing Lexi doesn't read Sheltie Forums lol...or does she???:lol:

No picture Darren? Seriously, you need to carry your phone around your neck on a lanyard! Lol

I didn't even think of Lexi ever coming here. She's not far off the age where she may just find me here......ok from now on please refer to us as Marren and Donty, she'll never know :cool1:

Monty, you found buried treasure! Isn't it nice that your humans put all their lovely smelling "fake fur" where you could find it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top