I left Monty alone for 2mins!!!

I think it would have been worse but his lung problems made him have to rest...which is when I caught him lol. He is hard work but I can't help but laugh at him, after all the things he has done he still manages to surprise me :lol:

Thanks for belly laugh this morning! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Is that bits of newspaper scattered amongst the clothing??
Does Lexi know she officially lost control of her bed yet?

Yes Margi, he decided to shred my newspaper just for kicks :lol: Oh and the bit of plastic on the stairs he had snapped off one of the girls toys :rolleyes2:.....He can be a little $%£$ when he wants to be :lol:
He has certainly claimed that bed haha, I think he was just trying to personalize it more to his liking :rolleyes2:

OMG he wastes no time, that busy little bugger! He does not look in the least abashed at being found among the goods. What does he do during the day while you are at work? Do you take him with you?

I can do a lot of work from home which helps. When I know I need to be out all day I drive an hour or so to my moms and she babysits..... As she said once, she has raised her own kids and looked after numerous grandchildren and none have been harder to look after than Monty :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
I can only imagine that Monty thought his pack was not returning any time soon. So, the next best thing is to keep their smells near him! Hence raid the laundry bin!
Makes total sense to me!

I feel a Volume II Monty book developing!
 
I can only imagine that Monty thought his pack was not returning any time soon. So, the next best thing is to keep their smells near him! Hence raid the laundry bin!
Makes total sense to me!

I feel a Volume II Monty book developing!

That's what I was thinking Gloria but then I realised he had broken a toy and torn a newspaper, there was just no need for that :lol:. Any thoughts of his illness calming him down look to be gone now :rolleyes2: haha
 
Back
Top