I think we need a food change...

I know your stance on TOTW..but I thought you coupld put your finger on that thread.

For my piece of mind I called TOTW,not once,but more,and had in depth conversations about this very subject.Since I'm really not up for a food debate,I'll just let it be.

Everyone is free to choose what is best for thier own dog,and for thier own circumstances.We are quite comfortable in our decision,and we do not feed Pacific Stream formula TOTW as a regular diet.We rotate.

I have 1 very fussy lab,and he loves this food,I'm not about to go messing with something that doesn't need fixing~


Oh you wanted me to find the thread..:wink2:

I agree 1000%. I dont want to debate food either. When I first joined here I was looking for answers and have settled on a food with the help from everyone here. So I have done a lot of debating already.:yes: well not so much debating.. more questioning since I didnt know anything so I wont question anyone what they feed their pups. However I do think that TOTW gets an undeserved bad reputation with the trace amounts of ETHO.
 
There are a number of great foods out there. We feed Orijen and are very happy with it.

That said, my childhood Cocker Spaniel ate Purina every day of her 16 year life. There's more to health and longevity than "perfect" food.
 
We actually did try california natural but we weren't on it long enough to see results. But if it's cheaper then Evo that's good, cal natural is also made by the same people. I'm Gunna look at the price of the taste of the wild compared to evo.
 
Last edited:
There are a number of great foods out there. We feed Orijen and are very happy with it.

That said, my childhood Cocker Spaniel ate Purina every day of her 16 year life. There's more to health and longevity than "perfect" food.


I could NOT agree with you more!!!!!!
 
My dogs rotate between Orijen (both Adult and 6 Fresh Fish) and EVO (just Herring & Salmon). I did try the new Wilderness for a while, and the results were good, just not quite as good as I see from Orijen and EVO so I switched back. But it's definitely a good food.

I would say take a peek at Wilderness and then a food made by Champion called Acana.
 
Back
Top