My vet scanned for one to make sure, but there was no chip.
Probably for the best... this poor girl has been done really wrong, and I'd hate to have returned her to whoever treated her like this.
I don't know what part of Ky you are in but I'm just across the river in Ohio. I know that there has been an ad for a missing sheltie on craigslist in Cincinnati. Maybe she has been wandering for a while.
p.s. you don't know how hard it is for me NOT to tell my son that I would love to have her lol
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.