Ian update

Someone might be getting fixed soon. He has decided to pee in the house, just a little in certain spots. Agreement was before 1 year old and I had planned on waiting until close to 1 but.... I think he is about 9 months now. And still squiggly. His nickname is squiggle hound as he loves to squiggle between things rather than go around. He also rubs around Spitfire as I am petting him. Spitfire and him are best buddies but Spitfire has perfected ignore mode. Yesterday Spitfire was limping some so just wanted to lay around. I was doing something and he came over, I an came over and then stood on his back with his front paws. This did not even warrant a 'look' where 3 months again he would have tore into Ian :ROFLMAO:.
 
I had the same hopes with Brodie, but marking began and that went out the window. Gave him the benefit of the doubt the first 2 times in the house, but the third time a call was made. Neutering nipped it in the bud, never an issue after. I didn't really clue in much, but he had been marking on our deck prior to starting indoors.

Glad your boys are good buddies!!!!
 
Back
Top