Ian update

Cut my leg putting together a post hole digger for the tractor. Nothing serious but since I have no water yet I had a blood trail down my leg when I got home. Spitfire was 'and HOW does this affect me?' Ian came over to sniff about 4 times. So it looks like I would not be eaten by those two.
 
Clearly they prefer their meat a little more tender.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad you're OK! Gotta be careful with those tools.
I was putting together a post digger and got out of balance. A couple of good scratches from the crate. I figured Ian would lick. He was clearly thinking it is not right but unsure how to deal with it.

Of course I expected nothing from the Orange Horror. When I broke a rib he stood on me to see why I was so boring. 0% sympathy, Sca monitored me closely.
 
Glad you're ok. If you rub some moisturizing lotion in with the blood, Benson will clean it up for you ;) I don't know what he would do with straight blood, but lotion must be cleaned off!
All mine will clean off the lotion! Even 4 hours later haha. Drives me crazy!
Finnie knows the word OUT because I say that to him when he tries to lick the lotion off after I’ve had a bath.
 
Back
Top